We get a lot of requests from musicians who want to know how to go about getting a deal with Pioneer Unit. Although we’re not actively looking to sign new artists, we’re always keeping an ear out for exceptional talent. Developing an artist is an intensive process that requires major investment – it’s not something we undertake lightly.
We do listen to all correctly submitted demos that we receive. Unfortunately we do not have the resources to critique, or individually respond to, each submission. We will get in touch with you if we are interested in working with you.
Check out our guidelines for submitting demos:
- Before sending a demo, please read our music philosophy and ask yourself if your music fits within what we’re trying to achieve.
- We only accept MP3s – NO CDs or other file formats.
- Upload your MP3s to file sharing sites (Mediafire, Sendspace, Yousendit etc) then email us the link.
- Name your MP3s ‘ArtistsName_NameOfTrack.mp3′
- You can also send us links to your music on hosting sites such as ReverbNation, Bandcamp, mp3twit etc
- You can submit as many tracks as you like although 3 is probably enough.
- Don’t worry too much about sound quality. As long as we can hear you.
- Feel free to send us links to videos or photos of your live performances
- Unfortunately we DO NOT offer facilities for musicians to record demos.
Producers who want to submit beats, click here.
That’s how we rrrrrrrrrroll!!